Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Condors Call Up Belardes To Help Tuesday





"We've been to Bakersfield, Bakersfield has NOTHING on us!" that's how John Tull started the evening, pumping up the crowd. One thing is for sure, the Condors have nothing on Fraser Clair. Fraser had a playoff "career night" by beating Bako' almost single handed.

Even though it wasn't a big crowd Monday night, the Save Mart (or "The Cooler", as I call it) had a real playoff edginess - It felt good.

Tuesday night's game will have a sharper "edge" in the stands, as Bakersfield blogger and man about town N.L. Belardes will be in the Save Mart Center - and I will be sitting next to him.

I may need some back-up; somebody to pull his sweater over his head at-the-drop-of-a-puck.

**FYI: New pics from FalconsvsCondors game one can be found on the Flickr badge, down on the right.

1 comment:

Nick Belardes said...

I'm sharpening my pen and my skates on the way to the big NO.