Monday, May 01, 2006

Hang In There, Bako?

At this moment, the Falcons are up 3 games to 1 to the Bakersfield Condors (I really need to come up with a clever put-down-name for the Condors), and part of me wants Bakersfield to win Wednesday night.

That's because, Fresno needs a weekend playoff game. These Monday + Tuesday games just ain't fair. Fresno should be getting the weekend sales, not the lesser opponents.

Speaking of lesser opponents, I think I nailed Condor blogger and podcasterNL Belardes into the boards, so to speak, when we had a nice smack-off during game two of the Condor series. Though I was helped by a strong Falcons performance. The podcasting proof will be up soon.

In the meantime, check out the great rundown of game two, that N.L. gives on his Condors Blog.

1 comment:

Nick Belardes said...

I'm sick and tired of your cheap shots. That's it. The gloves are off... Now where are my glasses...? You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on, right??