Friday, May 12, 2006

JUST Two Bones More Eh?

I love going to Falcons games. I would go to all of them, if I could. And I love playoff hockey, which is something the Falcons are in the middle of right now.

But, why do I have to pay two dollars more to see them in the playoffs?

Isn't this [playing in the playoffs] considered "bonus time" in the overall yearly budget? The owners are getting EXTRA games to sell tickets, why can't they just charge everybody the same price as the regular season? I'm sorry but the tickets are already a little pricey for a minor league hockey game.

Yes, this is high-end minor league hockey in a new arena, but it still isn't Vancouver vs. the New York Rangers in GM Place.

It's Fresno guys. We love the Falcons, but there isn't too many ponds freezing over around here, know what I'm sayin'?

No comments: